To support you in becoming a slavery-free school, below is a list of suppliers where you can purchase delicious slavery-free-certified tea, coffee and drinking chocolate for your staffroom.
Some of these sources are major supermarkets and others are smaller suppliers, and even suppliers of one type of product, e.g. coffee. Some of these are e-commerce platforms that allow you to order online.
The list will be updated as new products and suppliers are discovered. Please let us know if you come across any other products or suppliers that we can include as part of this Sourcing Guide. Email Catholic Education Melbourne at email@example.com with your supplier and/or product details.
Image: James Foley/Caritas Australia
- Just Organic – Rainforest Alliance certified black tea
- Just Organic – Rainforest Alliance certified rooibos tea
- Just Organic – Rainforest Alliance certified green tea
- Just Organic Dark Chocolate
- Just Organic Fairtrade Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt
- Choceur chocolate varieties
- Variety of Fairtrade coffee, tea and drinking chocolate products
- UTZ-certified coffee products
- Rainforest Alliance–certified Lipton Tea bags
- Mostly Fairtrade coffee, tea and drinking chocolate varieties
- Mostly UTZ-certified drinking chocolate, coffee and coffee pods
- Rainforest Alliance–certified tea and coffee
- Fairtrade coffee, tea and drinking chocolate
- UTZ-certified coffee and coffee capsules
- Rainforest Alliance–certified tea
- Coffee pods compatible with Aldi, Nespresso and Caffitaly machines. These pods are Fairtrade, organic, Australian-owned and biodegradable.