The following are links to an array of useful resources for virtual exploration and learning with Primary and Secondary students.
- #teachCOOL2020, is the Catholic Education Melbourne site for resources across learning areas and capabilities, to support virtual learning.
- Liturgy Help (via CEVN) provides easy access for parishes, schools and other Catholic communities to the wealth of the Church’s liturgical texts, making it faster and easier to prepare materials for liturgy and prayer.
- Prayer Hub (via CEVN) is the curation of prayer resources for feast days, holy days and special occasions, as well as other prayer resources.
- Horizons of Hope is the education framework for the Archdiocese of Melbourne, supporting Catholic school communities to engage in dialogue about the distinctive nature of learning and teaching, leading learning and enhancing Catholic identity in our schools.
KWL online resources
- KWL (To Know, Worship and Love) Prep to Year 6 online resources are currently being offered with open and free access. The hyperlink will take students directly to chapters for all Primary year levels.
Other Catholic organisation resources
- Australian Catholics have developed a rich suite of free resources and subscription-based resources for students, parents and teachers (currently free for virtually learning purposes)
- Caritas Australia, the Catholic Agency for Aid and Development, has created numerous resources for schools, including Catholic Social Teaching diagrams and tools.
- ACRATH, the Australian Catholic Religious Against Trafficking in Humans, house numerous resources on their website, including current information on human trafficking, prayers and digital downloads.
- Together at One Altar is designed for F–12 students as support tools for their formation in the Eucharist and to help assist in their full, active and conscious participation in its celebration.
- The Summit Online provides insightful commentaries on the seasons, ministries and pastoral celebration of the Church’s liturgy and Children’s Liturgy of the Word, as well as liturgical notes for homilists, music suggestions and videos, and weekly reflections on the Sunday gospels.
- Praying in color offers ideas for leading workshops and includes many downloadable handouts. There is a particular emphasis on the liturgical seasons.
- Faithsing has a huge array of Christian music and songs to download for free.
Other school resources
- FUSE resources have been developed by the Victorian Government for virtual learning for K–12 students. Much of the content is free, with some only applicable to those in government schools.
- Harmony Week school resources include Primary and Secondary activities and lesson ideas, as well as a Calendar of Cultural and Religious Dates (listing interfaith dates), developed by the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs.
- Oxfam Australia has developed a range educational resources in accordance with the ‘Learn, Think, Act’ model of global citizenship.